Mobile Payments via PAYware Connect Gateway
PAYware Mobile is a PCI-compliant payment application that allows merchants to accept electronic payments via their iPhone or Android phone through VeriFone’s PAYware Connect gateway.
Credit cards can be accepted by manually entering the card number on the app or by swiping the card through the e100 card reader that attaches to the audio jack of a mobile device. At any time, the user can review previous transactions, check daily summaries, or view a map showing where the transactions took place.
- Remarkably easy to use
- Designed to meet PA-DSS requirements for application security
- Provides administrative account access control
- Resolve disputes with the PAYware Mobile e100’s transaction geo-tagging feature
- Reduces the need for printed receipts and eliminates manual entry errors, thus saving time and money
AprivaPay Plus is a PCI-compliant, cloud-based payment application that allows merchants to accept electronic payments via their Apple or Android mobile device through the Apriva gateway. Credit cards can be accepted by manually entering the card number on the app, by swiping the card, or by “dipping” the EMV chip. The Walker EMV card reader attaches to the audio jack of the mobile device.
The merchant can review previous transactions, check daily summaries, email receipts, and load inventory items as well as have access to more reporting options through the Apriva gateway.
Accept Credit Card Payments Anywhere
The PaySaber Jack is a compact magnetic stripe reader that allows merchants to accept payments wherever they go. It is the first PaySaber designed to work with both Apple and Android mobile devices and works in conjunction with UMS NetPay.
Credit cards can be accepted by manually entering the card number on the app or by swiping the card through the PaySaber jack card reader that attaches to the audio jack of a mobile device.
- Process credit cards on the go through your mobile device
- Access multiple reports online
- Supports multiple users
- Access to UMSnetpay’s Virtual Terminal for even more processing options
Mobile Bluetooth Credit Card Reader & Printer
The R240i is a portable Bluetooth printer that connects to a mobile device such as a Smartphone, and acts as both the card swiper and receipt printer.
This portable Bluetooth mobile reader and printer works in conjunction with UMS NetPay and will give merchants the ability to print a receipt right from their phone.
- Works with UMSnetpay
- Pocket size (3.1x 4.5x 1.7in.)
- Very silent printing through direct thermal printing method
- High speed (100mm/sec,MAX)
The device is compatible with:
- iPhones 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 and higher
- iPhod Touch 3rd and 4th generation
- iPad and iPad2
- Android: HTC, Samsung and Nexus Android Devices