All-in-One Stand-Alone Countertop Device
The VeriFone VX520 includes everything needed in a stand-alone countertop device—speedy processing, expansive memory, and flexible acceptance hardware. With the VX520, merchants can keep accepting the types of payments they do today and be prepared to accept new types of payments in the future.
- Supports secure EMV processing
- Use either dial-up or Ethernet (IP) phone lines (dual-comm)
- Multi-merchant account capability
- Supports Near Field Communication (contactless) transactions
- Anti-glare, back-lit, color display with screensaver
- Set for future software upgrades as they come with 160 MB memory for value added applications
Pay-at-the-Table Color and Touch Screen
The VX680 is a small, full-function handheld payment device with a large, colored touch screen. It is NFC-enabled for contactless card and mobile device payments and is EMV and PCI PED approved.
From delivery services and stadium vendors to restaurant pay-at-the-table service providers—all can process on-the-spot transactions with minimal consumer waiting time.
- A large, sharp, 3.5,” color display fits into the smallest full-function, portable device
- Connect wirelessly by choosing GPRS or Wi-Fi/Bluetooth combo or 3G to meet any requirement
- Landed smart card reader delivers incredible reliability for hundreds of thousands of insertions
Performance to the Next Power!
The Vx570 provides merchants with futureproof connectivity. It has built-in support for dial and an option of combining dial and Ethernet.
Merchants with broadband service already installed can immediately process payments through their internet connection. This device has increased memory to support more applications.
- Future-proof connectivity can be upgraded to Ethernet as needed
- SoftPay software offers extensive, flexible support for all types of payments
- Easy handover to customers for fast, convenient PIN entry or attach a PINpad 1000se
The PAX S90 is a battery-powered wireless terminal that uses CDMA technology which allows it to operate on the Verizon network.
The terminal is capable of processing EMV transactions as well as Contactless payments and has the distinction of being the only terminal on the market that can access the Verizon cellular network.